Everge’s team knows the importance of the privacy and protection of your personal data. Therefore, Everge employs high security standards in our applications and systems, and we apply advanced protective measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information.
The purpose of this Policy is to inform you about how we obtain, process, store and protect the personal data that customers or users provide us, either directly or through a third party. Data may be provided by the user in contact forms or web tools owned by Everge or by browsing Everge’s website or web tools (Cookies).
This Policy shall only apply to personal data obtained through Everge’s own websites and web tools, and shall not apply to information collected by third parties through other channels or in any contracts signed by the User with Everge, even if the contracts are signed electronically. The personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms set out in the corresponding document signed by the customer.
The User declares that the information and details they provide are accurate and truthful.
2.- Data controller
Everge Financing, S.L.
Registered office: C/Velázquez 15, 1-D, 28001 Madrid.
Data Protection Officer Email: email@example.com
3.- Purposes and justification of the data processing
Data provided by users is collected via contact forms in the website for the purposes indicated in each form by obtaining users’ consent.
At the moment of data collection the voluntary or compulsory nature of the data being collected will be indicated. Refusal to provide data marked as compulsory will result in the service for which the data was requested not being rendered and it being inaccessible to the user. Similarly, data may be provided voluntarily in order to allow the services on offer to be provided in the best possible way.
It may be necessary to process users’ personal data to maintain, fulfil and control the relationship established between the user and Everge, as well as for Everge to meet its legal obligations. In all other cases, and provided it is appropriate and necessary, Everge will ask users for their consent to process their personal data.
Any personal data that is provided by users (including the image contained in their identification document, their mobile phone number and email address), as well as any data to which Everge has access as a result of users browsing the website, asking for any service, or carrying out any transaction or other procedure, will be processed by Everge for various purposes, including:
- Attending to, managing and answering queries, questions and requests made by users via the service or communication channels provided by Everge (Legitimation: user’s consent).
- Maintaining, fulfilling and controlling the contractual and pre-contractual relationship between the users and Everge (Legitimation: execution of a contract).
- Improving the web site or web tools owned by Everge, as well as its products and services, in order to offer users a better quality and service, develop new products/services or improve the entity’s internal processes (Legitimation: user’s consent (cookies) and legitimate interest).
- Sending marketing communications about products and services, whether they are Everge’s own or those of third parties (Legitimate basis for the data processing: the user’s consent).
- Performing studies for statistical purposes that may be of interest to Everge or third parties (Legitimate basis for the data processing: legitimate interest).
- Complying with Everge’s legal obligations (Legitimate basis for the data processing: fulfilment of a legal obligation).
In the case that Users are required to provide their email address to access some of the services at any time, they will be able to state that they do not wish to receive any communications of any kind from Everge, provided that they are not strictly related to the purpose for which the service was requested. Everge will offer users who have been included in any mailing list the tools to remove themselves from those lists in an easily accessible manner.
4.- Disclosure of data
Everge will not provide data to third parties, except (i) to fulfil a legal obligation, (ii) when it is necessary in order to render the service or carry out the request, or (iii) when the user has provided their prior consent, and has been informed of both the identify or category of the third-party recipients and the type of data that is to be provided, by checking a box in the forms or web tools in which their data is collected.
If the user is asked for their consent for their personal data to be provided to companies of Everge for marketing purposes, they will be offered the possibility to either grant or not grant their consent, by marking the corresponding box.
5.- Data storage
The data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were initially collected. Once these legally determined periods have elapsed, your data will be deleted.
6.- Exercising of rights
At any time, the user may:
- Access her personal data registered by Everge (access right ).
- Modify her inaccurate or incorrect personal data (right of rectification).
- Cancel her personal data (right of suppression).
- Limit the use that Everge may do with her personal data (right of limitation).
- Oppose that her personal data is used for other goals than those allowed (right of opposition).
- Get her personal details in a file for her use (right of portability).
The above rights of access, correction, deletion, limitation, objection and portability can be exercised directly by the holder of the data or through a legal representative or volunteer, by sending a written communication, with proof of their identity, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.- Marketing communications
Users are informed that Everge may obtain their consent, through data collection forms, to send them marketing communications.
By giving their consent, Everge may contact the user by post, email, SMS, or by any other equivalent electronic means, to send them marketing communications regarding its products and/or services.
If the User no longer wants to receive this kind of communications, She may revoke her consent by sending a written communication, with proof of their identity, either to the email address email@example.com, or using the link set up for this purpose in the newsletters that She receives.
The website of newsletters may contain links to other websites, including social networks. Users should bear in mind that Everge is not responsible for the privacy and processing of data provided through other websites or channels. We recommend that users read the data processing policy of other websites which are linked to from this website.
Any personal data that Everge obtains will be processed with absolute confidentiality. Everge undertakes to keep such data secret and guarantees that it will fulfil its duty to adopt all the necessary actions in storing them, in order to protect them against any alteration, loss, authorised processing or access, in accordance with the applicable law at any time.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up-to-date and does not contain any errors, users should inform Everge as soon as possible of any changes and corrections to their personal data that arise over time.